Thursday, February 4, 2010

List Your Home Today


If you are looking to BUY or SELL your home I am here to help. I am Nick Tauaese, an Experienced Realtor, ready to assist you in all your Real Estate needs. I will provide you with the full services of a Realtor for a fraction of the cost.
I will list your house for $2,495.00 flat listing fee. Included in the full service fee:
* On homes less than $200,000 my Flat Listing fee will apply.
* On homes over $200,000 a 1.5% fee will apply.


- Listing on the WFRMLS, Craigslist, KSL and Many More website (Yahoo Real Estate, Zillow.com, etc)
- Weekly Market Updates
- Negotiate contracts
- 24 hour information line
- Yard Signage and Keybox
- Flyers
- Complete CMA/home's value Report
 ***Fees does not include 3% Buyers Agent Fee/Commission.***


Nick Tauaese, Realtor
Equity Real Estate
801-822-4444 Cell
ntauaese@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment